8.03.2012

Starting!

Hi everyone!

It's been a lot of time since I decided to open my wigs' shop and I can't believe I'm opening it! I know, I haven't got any images, but soon, I'll post all the Fur Wigs models and all will be ready for preorder! So, please, keep visiting the blog~

The first important new is that every wig on the examples pictures will be on stock for purchase! Without preorder! So, if you like the examples models, you can buy it!

Secondly, the first preorder (only fur wigs) will be opened on August 31st at 12:00 AM (Spanish hour). You can use our contact form to order. If you don't know how to order, please, visit the section "How to order" and "F.A.Q." first. If you don't find your answer, just contact me~

Soon, I'll be on Etsy too! I'm also preparing the first special fiber wigs and the standard mohair wigs, so keep visiting the shop.

An angora mohair example~
If you need more information, just ask! ~ Si necesitas información, no dudes en preguntar!